Copyright on RecommendAt Recommend, we value and uphold the rights of intellectual property for all parties involved. We expect all users of our platform to respect and adhere to these rights. We reserve the right, at our discretion and under appropriate circumstances, to disable or terminate the accounts of individuals who repeatedly infringe on or are charged with infringing on copyrights or other intellectual property rights.
In keeping with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which you can read on the US Copyright Office website, we'll respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement on Recommend that are reported to our designated copyright agent, identified below.
If you are an authorized person or a copyright owner, you may file a report on Recommend for alleged copyright infringements. To do so, you can complete the DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and submit it to our designated copyright agent.
When we get your DMCA notice, we'll take whatever action we think is appropriate, which may include removing the reported content from Recommend.
In the event that content is removed due to a DMCA notice, we may inform the individual who posted the content on Recommend so they can submit a counter-notice if they choose to do so. We may also share a complete copy of the notice with relevant parties as necessary.
Submit a copyright complaintTo submit a DMCA notice, please send the following information to our designated copyright agent:
To request the removal of an image, specify in your notice that you want all copies of the image to be taken down. It's important to note that only exact duplicates of the image can be removed, as we are unable to locate or delete modified or resized versions of the original file.Send your completed DMCA notice to:
Recommend Copyright Agent
Ul. Kneza Borne 1,
Zagreb, Croatia 10000
Note: This email address should only be used for copyright complaints. If you need to get in touch with us for any other reason, please visit our Help center
- Identify the copyrighted work you believe has been infringed. If you're reporting multiple copyrighted works, you can provide a representative list of those copyrighted works.
- Identify the content on Recommend you claim to be infringing your rights, including the information we need to help us find it, like the URL to the page on Recommend.
- Provide your mailing address, phone number and email address.
- Include both of these statements in the body of your notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material or reference or link to such material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (for example, as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I'm the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that's allegedly infringed."
- Include your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature (for example, by typing your full name).