Trends and Boards Explained for Business Account
March 27, 2023
As a business owner, one of the most important things you want to achieve is to provide your customers with a seamless shopping experience. To make this happen, we offer two powerful tools to our Business Account users: Trends and Boards. In this guide, we'll explain what these tools are, how they work, and how to use them to make the shopping journey more convenient for your customers.
Table of contents
Shoppable Content with Trends
Trends are a great way to showcase your products in a visually stunning and engaging way. By creating shoppable content, you can attract more customers and drive sales. Here's how to create a Trend step-by-step:
- Go to your Business Account on Recommend.
- Click on the Marketing tab on the navigation panel.
- Upload the image or reel you would like to use for your Trend.
- Tag your specific products on the image.
- Enter a title and description for your Trend.
- Publish your Trend!
Boards of Products
Boards are another great tool that you can use to promote your products and help your customers discover new items that they may be interested in. A board is a collection of products that you can curate based on a specific theme or occasion. Here's how to create a board:
- Go to your Business profile on Recommend (found on the top right of the page).
- Click "Create board."
- Add a name for your board (e.g. Valentine's Gifts for your loved ones).
- Add a minimum of 5 products to make the board public.
- Save your board!
By creating Trends and Boards on Recommend, you can showcase your products in a visually appealing and interactive way that engages your customers and makes their shopping experience more convenient. With these tools, you can increase sales and build lasting relationships with your customers. Start creating today and see the difference it makes!